For further information/queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday 10 AM - 6 PM
*TAT: All emails received will get answered within 48 hrs from the receipt of the email
Request a call back by booking a slot with our representative**
*You will receive an SMS sharing the number from which you will be receiving the call
**In case you do not pick up the call, a maximum of 3 attempts will be made by our executive and post that a non-contactable SMS will be sentRequest a call back
Get a call back
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can’t find answers to your queries? Write to us email@example.com
How do I become an HP Print Learn Center subscriber?
Step 1: Visit www.printlearncenter.com
Step 2: Fill and submit your registration form. After which, you will receive a verification link on your registered email id/mobile number.
Step 3: On clicking the link, a page will open wherein you have to create your password and log in to HP Print Learn Center.
Step 4: You will be redirected to your selected subscription plan for payment. On making the payment, your selected subscription plan will get activated.
Step 5: In case you don’t buy any subscription plan, you can sign up for the free trial version. Kindly visit the subscription page.
Upon successful activation of the subscription plan, what all benefits do I get?
- If you have subscribed to the FREE plan, you will get access to 40 worksheets for the age group you have selected.
- If you have subscribed to the INR 199 plan, you will get access to 200 worksheets for the age group you have selected.
- If you have subscribed to the INR 599 plan, you will get access to 600 sheets for the age group you have selected.
- If you subscribe to the INR 899 plan, you will get access to 1200 sheets + 30 videos (3-6 Years) + Additional 50 practise worksheet each.
Can I subscribe to multiple age groups under one subscription plan?
Yes, with one email id, you can add up to 3 age groups at the time of registration.
Is there any refund policy on the subscription plans?
No, there is no refund or cancellation policy once you have subscribed.
Can I upgrade my plan?
- Yes, you can upgrade up to the INR 599 or INR 899 plan anytime during your subscription period.
- In case you have subscribed for the FREE plan or the INR 599 plan, you can click on the worksheets/videos of the higher plan and upgrade to the INR 899 plan.
- By clicking on the ‘Upgrade’ tab, you will be redirected to the payment page. Post successful payment, your new plan will get activated.
- You can also click on the ‘Manage your subscription’ tab, which is available post login, and upgrade your plan to the INR 899 plan.
How do I download the worksheets?
- You can download your worksheets by clicking the Download button below the worksheet tiles.
- You can only download the worksheets basis the subscribed plan and age group you have selected.
- In case you want to download other worksheets which are not in your current subscription plan, then you must upgrade to the INR 899 plan.
How do I watch the videos?
- Videos are only available under the plan of INR 899 for ages 3-6 years old.
- If you have subscribed for the INR 899 plan, then you can watch the videos and download the corresponding practice worksheets.
- In case you are on the FREE or INR 199, INR 599 plan, then you must upgrade to the INR 899 plan to watch the videos and download the corresponding practice worksheets.
How do I refer?
- Referral is only available for subscribed users.
- In case you wish to refer HP Print Learn Center to your family and friends, you can click on the refer tab which is placed above the banners.
- Click and generate a referral code to share ahead
- On successful registration using the referral code, the referrer, and referee, both get the benefit of a 1-month FREE extension on their subscribed plan.
Can I share the worksheets/videos with friends and family?
- Yes, you can share only your subscribed plan worksheets with your family and friends.
- Click on the share icon which is below the worksheet and video tile.
- You can choose to share over email, Facebook, or WhatsApp.
- A pre-populated text will pop up with the link to the worksheet, which you can share with your friends and family.
How will I get to know about new content being uploaded?
We will update you via your registered email id whenever any new content is uploaded under your subscription plan.